Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Don’t Stop Praying

Zoe is one of those kids who are very active… he loves to run around, acrobats here and there… wrestles whenever I’m (or his dad) lying on our bed…

Just last week… he played outside with friends from our subdivision… Things were predictable— kids would run or race each other. True enough, he did run with other kids… but he tripped and stumbled real bad that he scraped his left knee and right palm including his forehead… Of course I panicked and my heart bled every time he wailed in pain while I cleaned up his wounds and applied first aid. To calm him down, we prayed to Jesus for comfort, we asked God to remove the pain, and from protecting his open wounds from infections…

Zoe fell asleep from wailing. But I stayed with him. Then all of a sudden, he jerked, opened his eyes, looked at me, and said…

 

Zoe: Mama, don’t stop praying…tell Jesus to kill the germs so that my wounds won’t be [s]wollen… (yup! his swollen has no “s”]…

I silently laughed… He knows God will do miracles and will protect him…

 

 

My Share for:

 K.I.D, kids in doodles

2 comments:

  1. I can relate with this, Malyth. my heart bleeds too every time my boys get hurt, and I have three of them. what's more, my youngest one is scared of bandages. if only we can take the pain away. But God will take care of all of that for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch!that must've hurt so bad :( but, sure thing God will kill the germs so your wound won't get infected...get well soon + stay safe, right? :)

    thanks for joining us this week, see you again soon :) ~ Jared

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...