Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lemme Try

Zoe is 2 years and 8 months now, few more months and he will be a preschooler. Right now, I can see his growing independence. Most of the time he likes to do the changing of undergarments and shirts… his very common assertion is “Lemme Try. lemme try.” or “Me Only”

Whenever he takes a bath, he habitually places used clothes in the laundry basket. he likes to eat by himself too.

As much as it astounds me seeing Zoe does things… I also feel a certain pang… my mind travels to the future… Seeing all my three children all grown-up and now leading their own lives… I cant help but feel lonely… I snapped myself back to the present before I get carried away…and begin to worry of the future, which always doesn't make sense.

Lemme try to live one day at a time and enjoy motherhood while I still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...