Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Messy Go Round …Not

This journal is purposely transcribed as my first entry to messy go round meme… As I browsed for a messy poses of Zoe in my library… I just realized that I got a little… Modesty aside, Zoe is neat when he eats most of the time. I dunno…but I remember one time when he was just a year old and five months… he could manage to wipe his mouth like a mature kid whenever he eats, and when crumbs or some sauce smudged around his mouth. I dunno if Zoe is a bit OC in that area…but oh! he is really messy with his toys… you can find it everywhere in our room and in the sala too…
Since I intend to join this meme, I should capture more of Zoe’s messy moment…that happens during play time…stay tune…
For now…here is a glimpse of Zoe’s eating habits…

1 comment:

  1. ZOe must be really neat especially when eating. Keep it up. Hope to see more of you little one. Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...