Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Zoe In Action: An Afternoon Treat

I wasn’t home. So It was my husband who witnessed this first hand. It’s a mixture of delight and acerbity reading this note from my hubby’s FB account.

Around 5:30 pm today, my youngest son, Zoe (now 3 yrs old) was screaming at the top of his lungs while pointing out the window. When his older brother, Jason(11 yrs) asked him why he was screaming. He said, "the clouds are yellow! I don't want them yellow! they're supposed to be blue!"- he was referring to the yellow red cloudy sunset in the horizon. I told him the sky is blue, the clouds are white. It looks the way it is now because of the sunset. he simply replied "oh.." and walked away. :)



2-21-2011 8-20-16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...